- The Program Officer’s primary role will be to advocate on national policies, guidelines, data and importance of family planning with concerned stakeholders at province, district and local levels.
- In addition, this position will also conduct public hearing in health facilities, provide support in family planning related operation research activities and carry out various other duties as assigned by the project management team.
- Master’s degree in public health and other related disciplines. At least five years of experience in family planning program especially advocating and coordinating with government and other agencies at various levels.
- Good knowledge on key government policies, guidelines and recent updates on reproductive health, especially family planning
- Good oral and written communication skills in both English and Nepali languages
- Willing to travel up to 25% in the project areas
|Education :||Masters Level|
|Career Level:||Mid Level|
|Minimum Experience:||5 years|
Commitment to Diversity
Ipas is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, pregnancy, disability, work-related injury, covered veteran status, political ideology, genetic information, marital status, or any other factor that the law protects from employment discrimination.
- Industry: NGO/INGO/Social/Develop.Projects
- Ownership: Private Limited
- Address: Kathmandu