- Will contribute to the effective implementation and management of projects and activities.
- play an important role in supporting the Programme Manager and technical team of staff and consultants in coordinating work with manufacturers of family planning products.
- Professional experience in planning, programming, implementation, monitoring and evaluation in health projects, preferably in Family Planning.
- Strong technical knowledge on FP, both at global and national level.
- Excellent computer knowledge and other skills such as knowledge on using SPSS software, estimates and modelling applications would be an asset.
- Qualified female candidates and disadvantaged groups are encouraged to apply.
- Must have knowledge of computer and office software packages(MS Word, Excel, Power point etc.)
- Excellent written and communication skills in both Nepali and English are required.
|Education :||Master Degree in Health|
|Career Level:||Mid Level|
|Minimum Experience:||7 years|
- Industry: NGO/INGO/Social/Develop.Projects
- Ownership: Private Limited
- Address: Lalitpur