Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist-1
2017-01-11 1818 As per organization's rules and regulations.
- Support the annual nutrition analyses at national and district levels and identify any additional training or other support needs.
- Liaise with the key ministries related to the multi-sectoral nutrition plan to ensure they have sufficiently robust monitoring and evaluation systesms to obtain data to track the implementation of the plan.
- Contribute to national nutrition surveillance mechanism based on the outcome of the MNIS review and the recommendations on the way ahead.
- Spoken and strong writing skills to prepare reports, promotional materials and oral presentation.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment with both technical and non-technical staff.
- Excellent inter-personal and inter-cultural skills.
- At least 7 years experience in monitoring and evaluation and management information systems for public health programs, experience in nutrition programming an advantage.
|Education :||Master or PhD level degree in Demography/Population studies and statistics or related field.|
|Career Level:||Senior Level|
|Minimum Experience:||At least 7 years|
- Industry: NGO/INGO/Social/Develop.Projects
- Ownership: Private Limited
- Address: Kathmandu