- Oversee daily operations and makes adjustments as necessary
- Promote communication between colleagues for the benefit of information flow.
- Provide support to all business units including administrative, financial and human resource departments.
- Conduct regular operational reviews and audits for preventive maintenance.
- Provide guidance to staff in resolving operational issues and problems.
- Provide excellent client service in order to build and maintain strong relationship with clients.
- Ensure client complaints are handled and resolved accurately and quickly.
- Develop and implement plans to improve operational effectiveness and efficiency.
- Minimum academic qualification of Bachelor’s in business administration or any other relevant field.
- Must have a strong knowledge of management principles and theories.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must be very attentive to details and thorough in completing the work tasks.
- Must have skilled in using the Microsoft office packages, email and social media websites.
|Industry:||General Mgmt. / Administration|
|Education :||Bachelor's Degree|
|Career Level:||Mid Level|
|Minimum Experience:||1-2 years|
- Industry: General Mgmt. / Administration
- Ownership: Private Limited
- Address: Lalitpur