- Front desk management both for visitors and handling telephone communications.
- Distribute all mail, memos and notices to the staff as directed by supervisor.
- Prepare and manage correspondence, reports and documents.
- Maintain updated address and phone lists of GNI Nepal staff, Area/District/Project
- Offices, Implementing Partners and Non/Government line agencies.
- Organize and coordinate meetings, conference and travel arrangements.
- Implement and maintain office systems.
- Setup and maintain filing systems.
- Communicate verbally and in writing to answer inquiries and provide information.
- Coordinate flow of information both internally and externally.
- Assist in fleet management.
- Intermediate degree in Management (Bachelor degree preferred) with one year of experience in secretarial job.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English and Nepali.
- Good command in basic computer skills.
|Minimum Experience:||1 year of experience|
For the ToR and salary details please visit http://gnnepal.org/about-us/career/ . Candidates who are eligible and interested to assume above mentioned ToRs are requested to apply with a detailed CV and cover letter mentioning name of specific position along with the duly filled EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION FORM ( which can be downloaded at http://gnnepal.org/about-us/career/)
Deadline: 5, August 2016
Only applicants who are short-listed will be contacted for recruitment process. applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
We encourage women and candidates from ethnic and marginalized communities to apply.
- Industry: NGO/INGO/Social/Develop.Projects
- Ownership: Private Limited
- Address: Lalitpur