- Understand the product and get engaged in product research.
- Conduct research on all the required information related to the product available online.
- Capture product information from a variety of sources like competitor’s website, manufacturer’s website, physical and digital catalog etc.
- Create the compelling content including title, description, features and specs of the product to ensure they are search optimized as well as appealing.
- Source the high resolution, best quality images and enhance them as per company’s requirements.
- Image quality is extremely important element of E-Commerce.
PRODUCT UPLOADING/ UPDATING
- Upload /update products using our CMS. Deleting products which are out of stock
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT
- Manage multiple Facebook accounts of the company. Answer queries received on company’s Facebook page
- Reply calls, emails of the customers and assist them in navigating our ecommerce or help them throughout their online purchase.
- Report to the CEO via daily, weekly and monthly sales report. Prepare and submit daily task accomplished reports
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Strong command in written and spoken English
- Bachelors running in any discipline
- Knowledge of basic Photoshop skills will be considered an added advantage but not mandatorily required.
- The incumbents should posssess a laptop of their own
- Full-Time Employee working for 8 hours a day 6 days a week.
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
Remuneration will be as per company’s rules and regulations however salary bar may not be applicable for deserving candidates.
Incentives provided as per the performance appraisal
|Industry:||General Mgmt. / Administration|
|Education :||Bachelor's degree|
|Career Level:||Mid Level|
|Minimum Experience:||Not Required|
Review of applications will begin from 10 December, 2017 and will continue until interviews are held. Submit application with the copies of your testimonial at firstname.lastname@example.org
A criminal records review will be conducted prior to employment. babyshopnepal.com is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We promote excellence through diversity and encourage all qualified individuals to apply.
- Industry: General Mgmt. / Administration
- Ownership: Private Limited
- Address: Kathmandu