Monitoring Evaluation Accountability and Learning (MEAL) Officer
2017-07-15 1608 views As per National Pay Scale
- Support programme team in preparation and revision of annual plan and budget and Partner Grant
- Assist FEJ team in development of project level logic model, M& E plan and monitoring tools.
- Assist FEJ team in conducting project related research and evaluations works such as baseline survey, mid-term review and final evaluation.
- Develop and maintain a computer based date management system for all projects being implemented under FEJ programme.
- Document and produce high quality human interest stories, case studies, best practices, policy briefs and use them as inputs for evidence based advocacy for policy influence and practice atdifferent level.
- Design and produce brochure, info-graphics and visibility materials related to projects and programme
- Support FEJ team in preparing and organizing national level influencing and campaigns events.
- Ensure compilation and circulation regular updates on policy issues, news and event including figures, key highlights and stories of interest.
- Produce regular FEJ programme dates and share within team.
- Ensure that Oxfam’s ways of working including gender equity and humanitarian principles are mainstreamed throughout the programme. Mainstream Gender and Social Inclusion issues in projects for ensuring women and other socially excluded people’s participation in the project.
- Proven experience in project planning, monitoring, evaluation, learning and documentation.
- Excellent communication, report writing, documentation and proposal development skills.
- Sound knowledge and skills in computer based data management
- Sound experience in quantitative and qualitative research works.
- Sound knowledge of the socio-economic and political context of the country.
- Sound knowledge and understanding on key policy and governance issues around agriculture, food security, climate change, natural resource management (land, water and forest) and social inclusion in Nepalese context.
- Strong command on written and verbal English and Nepali
|Education :||At least Bachelor’s degree (Master’s preferable) on media studies, social sciences, development studies or other relevant discipline|
|Career Level:||Mid Level|
|Minimum Experience:||2 years professional experience with an I/NGO or related development organizations.|
For more details and apply for this job please go through this link, https://jobs.oxfam.org.uk/vacancy/6395/description/
- Industry: NGO/INGO/Social/Develop.Projects
- Ownership: Private Limited
- Address: Kathmandu