Mnager- Sales & Marketing
2017-07-12 2841 views Attractive salary and other benefits
- Plan sales promotions, set sales goals, and train staff.
- Meet with larger groups such as churches, traveling executives, and family reunions to stay with their hotel.
- Agreements with large groups allow for successful repeat business, which generates sales for the entire company.
- Sells prospective and current guests on the hotel's services, such as dining options, swimming pools, and exercise rooms, and notifies them of room upgrades.
- Accomplishes marketing and sales human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Must have good public relation.
- Excellent command over English language both written and spoken.
- Strong negotiation skills and able to work in a team.
- Should be flexible and able towork in high pressure.
- Work field will ne specially INGOS, NGOS and corporate office.
|Industry:||General Mgmt. / Administration|
|Education :||Graduate from reputed hotel management or any other management faculty|
|Job Location:||Jamal, Kathmandu|
|Career Level:||Senior Level|
|Minimum Experience:||4-5 years working experience in 4-5 star hotels|
- Industry: General Mgmt. / Administration
- Ownership: Private Limited
- Address: Jamal, Kathmandu