Mechanical Engineer/ Sub Engineer
2017-07-12 2568 views Negotiable
- Evaluates mechanical and electromechanical systems and products by designing and conducting research programs; applying principles of mechanics, thermodynamics, hydraulics, heat transfer, and materials.
- Confirms system and product capabilities by designing feasibility and testing methods; testing properties.
- Develops mechanical and electromechanical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials; soliciting observations from operators.
- Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for fabricating, building, assembling, and installing components.
- Assures system and product quality by designing testing methods; testing finished- product and system capabilities; confirming fabrication, assembly, and installation processes.
- Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with government regulations.
Analysis, Design Skills, Presenting Technical Information, Equipment Maintenance,
Conceptual Skills, Quality Focus, General Consulting Skills, Control Engineering, Production Planning, Technical Zeal, Job Knowledge
|Education :||BE in Mechanical|
|Job Location:||Kalanki, Kathmandu|
|Career Level:||Mid Level|
|Minimum Experience:||Above 3 years of experience in Road construction.|
Interested candidates can also send their CV at email@example.com
- Industry: Engineering/Construction
- Ownership: Private Limited
- Address: Kalanki, Kathmandu