- Accomplishes marketing and sales human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, comfortable in a range of settings, warm and encouraging telephone manner
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- The ability and willingness to work weekends and evenings as required to fit with the demands of the job
|Education :||Bachelors’ degree in relevant field|
|Total Positions:||6 Positions|
|Career Level:||Mid Level|
- Industry: Media/News/Publishing
- Ownership: Private Limited
- Address: Kathmandu