- Machine operators, also knows as machinists or tool and die makers, work with heavy machinery from setup to operation.
- Work with computer-controlled equipment or more mechanically based machines to make sure they are set up properly, working well, and producing quality product.
- Make sure their machines are working at full capacity, are stocked with needed materials, well-maintained and perform periodic checks on output.
- Machine operators may work on many different machines, or specialize on one complex machine.
- They are builders, fabricators, mechanics, craftsmen and quality assurance all wrapped into one.
- Good math skills will help machine operators understand complex instructions, how schematics work and make sure items are designed and built correctly.
- Need to know why machines are not at peak performance, how to increase output and how to fix errors.
- Keen attention to detail is required.
|Minimum Experience:||Not Required|
- Industry: Production/Maintance /Quality
- Ownership: Private Limited
- Address: Balkumari