Logistics and Procurement Officer
2016-08-02 1551 views Negoitable
- Ensuring proper functioning of all the logistics and procurement activities
- Recommend optimal transportation modes, routing, equipment, or frequency.
- Establish or monitor specific supply chain-based performance measurement systems.
- Help the department head to create policies or procedures for logistics activities.
- Negotiate transportation rates or services and prepare Transportation and Courier contract
- Maintain metrics, reports, process documentation, service logs, or other required details
- Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems
- Follow-up and Ensure proper and timely delivery of goods
- Negotiating and dealing with the vendors for the purchase of different items and goods.
- Preparing Comparative Statements and issuing Job/ Purchase Orders.
- Keeping proper track and record of all the company assets.
- Coordinating with Accounts Department for the payment of different vendors.
- Documentation of all workflow of procurement or logistics activities
- Market visit as required
- Must have a strong knowledge/understanding of Logistics and Procurement Management
- Good knowledge on Microsoft Office Package and other basic Computer Applications
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Able to work independently and in a team
- Highly proficient in MS Office applications
- Committed, meticulous, independent
- Good interpersonal and communication skill
|Education :||- BBS/BBA Graduate or equivalent from any recognized university (Masters Degree preferable)|
|Career Level:||Mid Level|
|Minimum Experience:||Minimum 2 years of experience in relevant field.|
Interested candidates are requested to apply before 10th August, 2016 with their updated CV and application letter at email@example.com
- Industry: Logistic/Procurement
- Ownership: Private Limited
- Address: Kathmandu