2017-11-12 2535 views As per organization's rules and regulations.
- S/he will be responsible for supporting sustainable livelihoods related activities and market chain establishment through designing and implementing practical income generating schemes.
- S/he will be also responsible for planning, monitoring, supervision, reporting the results of livelihood program operated at community levels.
- S/he will coordinated the implementation of the project with key implementing partners, community mobilizers, local stakeholders and communicate outputs and outcomes.
- S/he should have good language command both in English and Nepali.
- Proficient in use of microsoft office package, email and internet is a must.
- Experience of working with community based organization and local bodies will be an added advantage.
- Candidates are expected to have excellent interpersonal skills with positive attitude.
|Education :||Bachelor's Degree/Master's Degree in Social science.|
|Career Level:||Senior Level|
|Minimum Experience:||Minimum 1 years experience in related field.|
Interested candidates are requested to send their updated CV along with a cover, copies of certificate, copy of citizenship certificate and recent passport sized photo at email@example.com
Please visit our website: www.sosnepal.org.np
- Industry: NGO/INGO/Social/Develop.Projects
- Ownership: Private Limited
- Address: Gorkha