- Collect used kitchenware from dining and kitchen areas.
- Wash specific items by hand (e.g. wooden cutting boards, large pots and delicate china).
- Store clean dishes, glasses and equipment appropriately.
- Set up workstations before meal prep begins.
- Ensure there are always enough clean dishes, glasses and utensils, especially during peak hours.
- Maintain cleaning supplies stock (e.g. detergents) and place orders when necessary.
- Remove garbage regularly.
- Sanitize the kitchen area, including the floor.
- Hands-on experience with industrial washing machines.
- Ability to follow instructions and help with various tasks, as needed.
- Time management skills.
- Attention to detail and sanitation rules.
- Availability to work in shifts, during weekends and evenings.
|Education :||Not required.|
|Job Location:||Bagbazar, Kathmandu|
- Industry: Hospitality
- Ownership: Private Limited
- Address: Bagbazar, Kathmandu