2016-08-03 1200 Negotiable
- Gather data related to particular business issues and processes.
- Analyse issues and processes.
- Identify, develop and implement options that may resolve or improve the issue.
- Provide a project co-ordination role in liaising with vendors' and staff in the areas of development, acceptance and implementation of systems.
- Ensure that day-to-day administrative activities are undertaken to maintain databases in a fully operational and stable state.
- Undertake system monitoring and tuning to ensure optimum performance.
- Apply software upgrades and patches to the corporate systems and to server operating systems and databases.
- Review and maintain efficient and effective database backup procedures to enable the provision of successful and accurate backups so that any data can be restored quickly and efficiently.
- Having high attention to details.
- Being able to work with a team.
- Having good negotiation skills.
- Being creative.
- Having good communication skills.
- Being able to solve problems.
|Education :||Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science|
|Total Positions:||1 Position|
|Career Level:||Mid Level|
|Minimum Experience:||2 years of similar experience|
- Industry: Others
- Ownership: Private Limited
- Address: Kathmandu