- Undertake design project from concept to completion.
- Define project requirements and schedule during the “brief”.
- Interpret and translate customer needs into rough plans.
- Set costs and project fees according to budget.
- Research and decide on materials and products sourcing.
- Produce “sample” and “mood products”.
- Supervise work progress.
- Work closely with designers, decorators, architects and constructors.
- Research and follow industry changes, evolutions and best practises.
- Proven working experience in decorating interior spaces (consultations, renovations, space planning and new constructions).
- Expertise in layout, colour, lighting, materials selection, custom furniture and all installations.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp, 3D Max, Illustrator or other design programs.
- Excellent portfolio of previous works.
- Creative talent, imagination and eye for design.
- Communication and presentation skills.
- Project management skills.
|Education :||BIT or Diploma in Interior Designing|
|Job Location:||Chabhil, Kathmandu|
|Career Level:||Mid Level|
|Minimum Experience:||Minimum 1 years experience in related field.|
- Industry: Architect/Interior Designing
- Ownership: Private Limited
- Address: Chabhil, Kathmandu