2017-01-09 957 views As per organization's rules and regulations.
- Provide the technical leadership in the design and imnplementation of infrastructure program component and monitor infrastructure designed activities in respective coverage areas.
- Ability to lead, direct and support staff in their role and responsibilities.
- Ability to effectively plan, organise and manage time to achieve targets and objectives within a set timeframe.
- At least 2 years experience in infrastructure sectors in rural areas, good knowlegde of community based insfrastructure projects.
|Education :||Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or related field.|
|Career Level:||Senior Level|
|Minimum Experience:||At least 2 years|
Interested candidates are requested to send your application at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Industry: NGO/INGO/Social/Develop.Projects
- Ownership: Private Limited
- Address: Kathmandu