The human resource manager is directly responsible for the development and implementation of HR policies, procedures and overall administration and coordination of the human resource function.
- Developing HR plans and policies
- Overall responsibility of man power planning, recruitment & selection
- Developing and implementing performance management system for the company
- Coordinating and overseeing performance review processes
- Identifying training needs, developing training programs to ensure constant learning and development of employees
- Developing and implementing disciplinary policies
- Establishing a proper organizational structure
- Establishing and maintaining department records and reports.
- Working out compensation plans and policies.
- Co-ordinating with finance department for processing of payments to employees.
- Responsible for the day-to-day HR Operations and overall HR Administration
- Other related duties as assigned
- At least 5 years of experience in related field
- IT Industry related experience is strongly preferred
- Must have experience in HR Administration and Management of approx. 100 – 150 employees
- Masters Degree in Management is preferred
- Ethical Conduct
- Strategic Thinking
- Decision Making
- Excellent knowledge of labour laws
|Industry:||Human Resource /Org.Development|
|Education :||Master’s degree in management|
|Career Level:||Top Level|
|Minimum Experience:||At least 3 years of experience in related field|
Please send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Industry: Human Resource /Org.Development
- Ownership: Private Limited
- Address: Kathmandu