- Running day to day activities.
- Oversee all resort staff members, from front desk clerks to janitorial services
- Ensuring that the facilities are properly maintained and taking steps to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Dealing with customer complaints in disciplined manner.
- Encouraging and motivating the sales team to meet the target.
- Answering guest queries and offering help with any problems that arise
- Should be exceptionally organized professional with demonstrated experience in subscription and committed to a team work with a very strong leadership skills
- Must be able to work according to the known circumstances
- Should be able to promote business with sales & marketing
- Ensuring a superior standard of customer service is applied across the entire organization at all times
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience
- Candidate must be fluent in Spoken and written English.
- Must possess positive attitude, polite manners and pleasant personality.
- Creates a positive team atmosphere among Team Members.
- Having good corresponding skill.
- Should possess effective, polite communication skill.
- Should have strong leadership quality in order to lead a team in efficient manner.
- Should have sharp and proactive mind in observing the staff members performance.
- Should be able to make wise decisions and movement in certain circumstances.
- Exceptional attention to detail, with excellent written and verbal communication skills, pleasing personality.
- Should be able to work under pressure and able to handle any situation with patience and best result oriented.
- Maintains records of staff periodic manner and operating costs.
- Provides feedback and coaching to the Team regularly.
- Understands building capability through Cross training
- Sets high standards for appropriate team behavior on shift.
- Knowledge of Additional language will be an advantage.
|Education :||Bachelor's Degree|
|Career Level:||Senior Level|
|Minimum Experience:||2 years of experience|
- Industry: Hospitality
- Ownership: Private Limited
- Address: Thamel