Head - Finance/ Account / Treasury Officer
2017-07-12 2895 views Negotiable
- Ensure all processes are adequately documented and controlled and that they are reviewed on an ongoing basis to ensure they remain effective.
- Manage all provisions and contingent liabilities.
- To identify opportunities for costs savings and release of provisions.
- To identify and monitor balance sheet issues arising from regular quarterly reporting.
- To prepare realistic and appropriate budget.
- To be up-to-date with the financial standing and take care of all financial
- To support the Finance Office in raising funds and maintaining good relationships with
- Implementing and managing the treasury bank accounts and payment procedures
- Implementing financial plans
- Managing cash assets.
- Maintaining the Treasury General Ledger and recording transactions according to budget classification and accounting rules compliant with internationally accepted standards and principles.
- Providing regular reports on the implementation of the State’s budget and other financial matters for the Ministry of Finance.
- Must have good knowledge of accounting system and how it works.
- Candidate with experience in related field shall be preferable.
- Knowledge about computer and accounting software
- Must be energetic, hardworking and goal oriented.
- Candidate with ability to adapt to the given situation are encouraged to apply.
|Education :||CA Qualified or Semi-CA Qualified|
|Job Location:||Chabahil, Kathmandu|
|Career Level:||Mid Level|
|Minimum Experience:||Minimum 2 years for CA and 3 years for Semi-CA|
- Industry: Accounting\Finance
- Ownership: Private Limited
- Address: Chabahil, Kathmandu