Oversee the operations functions of the hotel, as per the Organizational chart.
Ensure full compliance to Hotel operating controls, SOP’s, policies, procedures and service standards.
Lead all key property issues including capital projects, customer service and refurbishment.
Handling complaints, and oversee the service recovery procedures.
Responsible for the preparation, presentation and subsequent achievement of the hotel's annual Operating Budget, Marketing & Sales Plan and Capital Budget.
Manage on-going profitability of the hotel, ensuring revenue and guest satisfaction targets are met and exceeded.
Deliver hotel budget goals and set other short and long term strategic goals for the property.
A strong understanding of P&L statements and the ability to react with impactful strategies
Closely monitor the hotels business reports on a daily basis and take decisions accordingly.
Prepare a monthly financial reporting for the owners and stake holders.
Draw up plans and budget (revenues, costs, etc.) for the owners.
Act as a final decision maker in hiring a key staffs.
Lead in all aspects of business planning.
- Must have good knowledge of Hotel Software (IDS Software/Opera)
- Must have minimum 5 years of work experience in star level hotel or reputed hotel are preferred.
- Must have good management and leadership skills.
- Accomodation and transpotation facilities and other benefit will be provided.
|Industry:||General Mgmt. / Administration|
|Education :||Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Hotel Management|
|Career Level:||Senior Level|
|Minimum Experience:||Minimum 5 years experience in relevant post|
Interested candididates can also send their CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Industry: General Mgmt. / Administration
- Ownership: Private Limited
- Address: Birtamod