Family Strengthening Program Coordinator
2017-11-12 1677 views As per organization's rules and regulations.
- S/he leads family strehgthening programme planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation in the location.
- S/he is responsible for coordinating the overall process of case management and monitoring the quality of the provided family strengthening services at community level.
- S/he supports in building a strong network of partner organizations and builds positive relationships with the community and/or local authorities.
- Proficient in use of microsoft office package, email and internet is a must.
- Experience of working with community based organization and local bodies will be an added advantage.
- Candidates are expected to have excellent interpersonal skills with positive attitude.
|Education :||Bachelor's Degree/Master's Degree in Social science.|
|Career Level:||Senior Level|
|Minimum Experience:||Minimum 1 years experience in related field.|
Interested candidates are requested to send their updated CV along with a cover, copies of certificate, copy of citizenship certificate and recent passport sized photo at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit our website: www.sosnepal.org.np
- Industry: NGO/INGO/Social/Develop.Projects
- Ownership: Private Limited
- Address: Itahari