- Prepare, rewrite and edit copy to improve readability, or supervise others who do this work.
- Read copy or proof to detect and correct errors in spelling, punctuation, and syntax.
- Allocate print space for story text, photos, and illustrations according to space parameters and copy significance, using knowledge of layout principles.
- Plan the contents of publications according to the publication's style, editorial policy, and publishing requirements.
- Verify facts, dates, and statistics, using standard reference sources.
- Review and approve proofs submitted by composing room prior to publication production.
- Develop story or content ideas, considering reader or audience appeal.
Priority will be given to the experienced one
|Education :||Bachelors Degree|
|Career Level:||Mid Level|
Interested candidates are requested to send thier CV at email@example.com
- Industry: Media/News/Publishing
- Ownership: Private Limited
- Address: Kathmandu