2017-01-08 4776 As per organization's rules and regulations.
- Lead district level planning and budgeting in accordance with program's guidelines and project proposal.
- Support district staff and partners to develop detail implemetation plan.
- Facilitate partnership process and agreement with selected partners to implement the program in the district.
- Provide coaching and mentoring to district and PNGO team to implement the program activities.
- Experience in working with government districts offices, I/NGOs and willing to travel to the rural areas frequently.
|Education :||A minimum bachelor degree in public health/social science/health education.|
|Career Level:||Senior Level|
|Minimum Experience:||At least 5 years of work experience in health/nutrition and food security/livelihood related programs.|
- Industry: NGO/INGO/Social/Develop.Projects
- Ownership: Private Limited
- Address: Kathmandu