- Managing incoming calls and customer service inquiries.
- Generating sales leads that develop into new customers.
- Identifying and assessing customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas.
- Take the extra mile to engage customers.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Build Sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Go the extra mile to engage customers.
- Place or cancel orders.
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail or social media.
|Industry:||Customer Services/Data Entry|
|Education :||10+2 Running or Completed|
|Minimum Experience:||Experienced Prefered in related field|
Call us at 01-5199416 for any queries
- Industry: Customer Services/Data Entry
- Ownership: Private Limited
- Address: Kathmandu