2017-12-05 3318 views Negotiable based on experience
- Greet and attend to walk-in visitors and provide briefing about product and its specification
- Answer and forward calls, take messages to be forwarded to the concerned.
- Follow-up visitors through email /phone
- Direct visitors to appropriate personnel in the office
- Over-look maintenance and daily operation of office ensuring it is presentable to the visitors.
- Receive bills and issue receipts to customers.
- Cheerful personality with customer service attitude
- Fluency in verbal and written communication in Nepali, English and Hindi
- Basic computer skills in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Interest in automobile business
- Professional writing knowledge
- Hands-on knowledge about office equipment (Fax/ Photocopy) etc.
|Industry:||Customer Services/Data Entry|
|Education :||+2 or Bachelors|
|Apply Before:||15 days left|
- Industry: Customer Services/Data Entry
- Ownership: Private Limited
- Address: Kathmandu