- Conducts research to obtain factual information and authentic detail, utilizing sources such as newspaper accounts, diaries, and interviews.
- Reviews, submits for approval, and revises written material to meet personal standards and satisfy needs of client, publisher, director, or producer.
- Selects subject or theme for writing project based on personal interest and writing specialty, or assignment from publisher, client, producer, or director.
- Develops factors, such as theme, plot, characterization, psychological analysis, historical environment, action, and dialogue, to create material.
- Writes humorous material for publication or performance, such as comedy routines, gags, comedy shows, or scripts for entertainers.
- Writes fiction or nonfiction prose work, such as short story, novel, biography, article, descriptive or critical analysis, or essay.
Should be creative
|Education :||Bachelors’ degree in relevant field|
|Total Positions:||8 Positions|
|Career Level:||Mid Level|
- Industry: Media/News/Publishing
- Ownership: Private Limited
- Address: Kathmandu