2017-09-04 4386 views Negotiable
- Develop and implement an all-encompassing educational and counseling plan with modern methods of teaching and mentoring.
- Foster equal opportunity practices and encourage students’ association.
- Pay attention to cultural or societal differences in dealing with the students.
- Conduct group or individual counseling sessions to assist students with problems or concerns.
- Evaluate the progress of students and reinforce the sense of accomplishment.
- Identify behavioral problems or at-risk students and act appropriately.
- Complete assessments and tests, analyse results and provide feedback.
- Good in English.
- Good communication skills.
- Able to handle office with enthusiasm to work effectively.
|Education :||Minimum Bachelor's Degree.|
|Job Location:||Putalisadak, Kathmandu|
|Career Level:||Mid Level|
|Minimum Experience:||Freshers are encourage to apply.|
- Industry: Adviser/Counseling
- Ownership: Private Limited
- Address: Putalisadak, Kathmandu