- Should be updated about current events.
- Interested in Nepali fashion, music, and theater scene.
- Must have a flair for lifestyle writing.
- Able to actively participate in meetings and sharing ideas.
- Graduate from recognized university (Master’s running can also apply).
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in related field.
- Ability to work effectively with the team/extrovert.
- Must be willing to put in at least 2 years at The Week.
- Good command of English.
- Can work quickly to ensure that his/her team will b able to meet deadline.
|Education :||Graduate from recognized university (Master’s running can also apply)|
|Minimum Experience:||Experience in related field.|
Interested candidates are required to email their updated c.v along with a covering letter to email@example.com within 10 days of the first publication date of this advertisement.
Salary will be as per with the best in the industry. Short listed candidates will be notified for the interview.
- Industry: Media/News/Publishing
- Ownership: Private Limited
- Address: Kathmandu