- Set up workstations with all needed ingredients and cooking equipment.
- Prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting meat etc.).
- Cook food in various utensils or grillers.
- Check food while cooking to stir or turn.
- Ensure great presentation by dressing dishes before they are served.
- Keep a sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen.
- Ensure all food and other items are stored properly.
- Check quality of ingredients.
- Monitor stock and place orders when there are shortages.
- Knowledge of various cooking procedures and methods (grilling, baking, boiling etc.).
- Ability to follow all sanitation procedures.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Very good communication skills.
- Excellent physical condition and stamina.
Working Time: 10am to 10pm.
|Job Location:||Bagbazar, Kathmandu|
|Minimum Experience:||Experienced preffered|
- Industry: Hospitality
- Ownership: Private Limited
- Address: Bagbazar, Kathmandu