Community Health Officer-34
Outside Kathmandu Valley.
2017-01-11 3465 As per organization's rules and regulations.
Develop detailed work plans and oversee schedule of Community Health Supervisor and Community Health Workers.
Identify capacity building needs and organize refresher trainings as needed.
Analyze data collected from the field and report on findings consistently.
- Demonstrated experience in the implementation of community based health programs.
- Good analytical/problem solving skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills in Nepali and English.
- 1 year experience in related field are highly preferrable.
|Education :||Masters or Bachelor's degree in public health.|
|Job Location:||Outside Kathmandu Valley.|
|Career Level:||Senior Level|
|Minimum Experience:||1 year|
- Industry: NGO/INGO/Social/Develop.Projects
- Ownership: Private Limited
- Address: Outside Kathmandu Valley.