The Communications Manager will be dynamic and pro-active, providing support to Resource Development objectives, Housing Programs and Volunteer Programs. His/her audience will largely be international stakeholders with some local audiences. He/she will be a wholistic and inventive thinker providing marketing and communications solutions that enhance existing and new fund-raising initiatives. He/she will be a great story-teller (narratively and graphically) having the ability to interpret local realities and contexts for international and national audiences, compelling them to donate and engage with Habitat for Humanity in Nepal. The time expected in supporting resource development reach fund-raising goals from international donors is 75%, while the remaining 25% will be dedicated to engaging local entities to support Habitat Nepal’s mission in country.
Marketing and Communications Strategy
• Lead and design marketing and communications strategies and plans based on fundraising and program priorities.
• Develop key messages and adapt these to the appropriate channels to reach Habitat Nepal’s primary stakeholders.
• Determine indicators and pinpoint analytics to monitor communications objectives. Undertake analysis and report results of activities on branded digital assets, social media engagement and other national campaigns. The manager will use the information gleamed to propose ideas for future activities for the Senior Management Team. Management of Digital and Non-digital Assets
&bull Manage Habitat Nepal’s online activities and branded digital assets (website and social media channels). This includes curating content/materials, working with others in Habitat
Nepal, the Habitat Asia Pacific communications team, and Partners to produce timely, compelling information about Habitat’s work in the country.
• Organize and maintain photo, video and story data archives so they are easily searchable and retrievable.
• Ensure consistent messaging and branding, complying to and maintaining integrity in all printed and digital collaterals published with the Habitat for Humanity Branding Guidelines.
• Coach Habitat colleagues or Implementing Partners on branding and digital campaigns related to fundraising, national events and initiatives, program awareness, volunteer engagement, special builds, disaster response projects, international days, etc. Development of Collaterals / Communications Assets
• Tell the powerful brand story of Habitat in Nepal through producing compelling stories, engaging graphic design and layout materials, maintaining up-to-date information on web/social media, communication collaterals, merchandise and other creative outputs.
• Lead in the design and layout communication materials such as newsletters, publications, signage, family stories, brochures, press releases, thank you notes and all other related materials for Habitat Nepal.
• Support development of concept notes and donor appeals.
• Produce or source for content in response to internal and external requests for photography and videography of Habitat Nepal’s work. Build and maintain user friendly photo and video archive. Media Relations
• Maintain Media relations with national outlets to promote the work of Habitat Nepal.
• Produce considered, factual and timely press releases.
• Keep up-to-date with industry leading software and technologies, print materials and electronic products.
• Engage, contract and maintain effective communications with communication specialists such as graphic designers, photographers, film makers when required.
• Provide support to special events with activities which may or may not be related to communications.
• Any other activities as assigned by the supervisor.
Competence in use of video, sound equipment and video editing software.
Excellent training and mentoring skills.
Education Qualification, Professional Experience:
|Education :||A Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field is required, Master’s Degree is preferred|
|Career Level:||Senior Level|
|Minimum Experience:||At least 7-year professional experience in Marketing and Communications sector.|
|Apply Before:||5 days left|
Please your CV at email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
invalid login, please try again with correct email and password.