Develop and implement procedures for contract management and administration in compliance with company policy.
Support business development to ensure company services are offered with appropriate, competitive terms and conditions.
Provide reliable contract analysis and recommendations to support decision making. Resolve contractual and commercial issues.
Participate in business meetings and present the company and its offer in the most advantageous way.
Liaison closely with other functional representative, project teams, finance teams, legal, customers and suppliers to meet the operational need of business.
Ensure financial aspect and impact of a contract are clear to all the parties.
Build and maintain sound relationship with clients and develop local business contacts.
Plan client needs and initiate business development communications with potential international/national suppliers.
Maintain proper database and reports of all activities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill (English & Nepali).
- Knowledgeable in drafting agreements, contracts, associated sub-contracts, common and statutory legislation.
- Previous Commercial, Procurement and Subcontract experience in an IT environment would be an added advantage but not a condition.
- Strong negotiation, analytical and relationship management skill.
- Ability to think creatively.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Power-Point.
- Able to handle pressure with limited supervision.
|Industry:||General Mgmt. / Administration|
|Education :||Master’s Degree in Management. Preferably MBA.|
|Career Level:||Senior Level|
|Minimum Experience:||Minimum 2 years experience in related field.|
Interested candidates are requested to send in their cover letter and resume clarifying their work experience and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
Special Instructions for Applicants:
If you are looking for a fulfilling career with a fast-paced, growing organization, YCO might be the place for you. We value teamwork and thrive on new challenges. If you agree with our work ethics, send us your resume to: email@example.com
- Industry: General Mgmt. / Administration
- Ownership: Private Limited
- Address: Lalitpur