- Responible to implement and monitor climate change activities in coordination with partners and stakeholders.
- Carry out necessary action and policy research, develop knowledge materials, prepare reports and support in record keeping and financial reporting.
- Master's degree in Climate Change,Climate Science,Enviroment Science or Social Science with 3 years of revelant work experience is preferred.
- Proven experience of paricipatory approaches in programme/project development and implementation including technical writing skills with strong communication, analytical and research skills are must.
- Understanding of national/international level of climate change key policy and programming will be an asset.
- Female candidates and candidates from marginalised groups are preferrable.
|Education :||Bachelor's Degree in related discipline|
|Minimum Experience:||5 years|
- Industry: NGO/INGO/Social/Develop.Projects
- Ownership: Private Limited
- Address: Kathmandu