Chef De Partie
2017-01-11 2679 Negotiable
- To follow the Sous Chef’s instructions for menu plans and daily preparations.
- To ensure that products are consistently prepared according to the highest possible standards.
- To comply with the latest Health and Sanitation regulations at all times.
- To know the requirements of the menus and to plan ahead for operational needs accordingly.
- To report work orders to the Sous Chef when deficiencies are noted or when maintenance is required and to follow up on the work orders in a timely manner.
- To complete a work registration form correctly every month and to submit it to the Sous Chef in a timely manner.
- To adhere to, and to ensure that the staff in assigned section in the kitchen adheres to all company policies and procedures, manuals and directives.
- To communicate with the Sous Chef to keep left over food to a minimum in order to keep the food cost at a minimum.
- To be cost conscious with the use of cleaning materials and other consumables.
- To ensure that the proper use of personal protective equipment in assigned section in the kitchen and all other food outlets is implemented at all times.
- To ensure that safe lifting techniques are practiced at all times in assigned section in the kitchen and all other food outlets.
- To ensure all newly hired staff in assigned section in the kitchen and all other food outlets is instructed on all safe/proper kitchen equipment handling and to ensure that safe/proper kitchen equipment handling is practiced at all times.
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English & Hindu. Knowledge of any additional language is a plus.
- Good communication skills.
- Good organizational skills and must show attention to detail.
- Must have initiative and the ability to work independently.
- Must be able to remain calm under pressure.
- Must have an outgoing, charming and friendly personality.
|Education :||A bachelor degree, or the equivalent thereof in the related field would be advantageous.|
|Job Location:||Kotihawa, Rupandehi|
|Career Level:||Senior Level|
|Minimum Experience:||Minimum experience of three (3) year in a luxury international hotel property in a similar position|
- Industry: Food/Beverages
- Ownership: Private Limited
- Address: Kotihawa, Rupandehi