2017-01-11 4794 views Negotiable
- Deal assigned games according to company rules and procedures;
- Provide accurate and efficiency dealing;
- Demonstrate good chip work, float management and accurate payouts;
- Open and close tables and cash floats with verifying paperworks;
- Exchange money for chips to be used in the game according to the procedures;
- Control the order of play, closing bets at the appropriate time, maintaining game integrity;
- Participate in the pre-shuffle process;
- Verify cards at opening and closing;
- Deal the appropriate number of cards to each player;
- Ensure that wager are placed before the game begins;
- Announce winning numbers and colors, declare winning and losing bets;
- Accurate and immediate calculations of all payouts;
- Pay winnings and collect losing bets as established by the rules and procedures;
- Close game, sort cards, balance float, count chips and sign off with the supervisor;
- Provide positive customer experience to ensure repeat business;
- Assist guests with game rules, company policies and procedures.
- Good communication skills.
- Must have very good organizational skills and show attention to detail.
- Must have initiative and the ability to work independently.
- Must be able to remain calm under pressure.
- Must be service minded with an outgoing, charming and friendly personality.
- Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply and would be given priority.
|Education :||Completion of Intermediate/ Higher Secondary School is required.|
|Job Location:||Kotihawa, Rupandehi|
|Career Level:||Mid Level|
|Minimum Experience:||Freshers are highly encouraged to apply. Appropriate job training would be given to make applicants fit for the position.|
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to send your updated Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the further selection process(es).
- Industry: Gaming
- Ownership: Private Limited
- Address: Kotihawa, Rupandehi