2017-12-04 5430 views Negotiable(No bar for deserving candidates)
- Receive payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits.
- Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
- Establish or identify prices of goods, services or admission, and tabulate bills using calculators, cash registers, or optical price scanners.
- Monitor checkout stations to ensure that they have adequate cash available and that they are staffed appropriately.
- Keep periodic balance sheets of amounts and numbers of transactions.
- Basic PC knowledge and familiarity with electronic equipment (e.g. cash register, scanners, money counters etc).
- Strong communication and time management skills.
- Customer satisfaction-oriented.
- Attention to detail and mathematical skills.
|Education :||Intermediate or above|
|Job Location:||Gyaneshwor, Kathmandu|
|Minimum Experience:||Experienced Prefered in related field|
- Industry: Accounting\Finance
- Ownership: Private Limited
- Address: Gyaneshwor, Kathmandu