- Proven experience as call center supervisor or similar supervisory position.
- Experience in customer service is essential.
- Proficient in English and Nepali; Good knowledge of additional languages will be a definite plus
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Tech savvy with knowledge of telephone equipment and relevant computer programs
- Knowledge of performance evaluation procedures
- Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities
- A results-oriented approach
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Assist in the Hire and onboard new employees
- Answer questions from staff and provide guidance and feedback
- Anticipate escalation and take over calls when needed
- Devise ways to optimize procedures and keep staff motivated
- Measure performance with key metrics such as call abandonment, calls waiting etc.
- Ensure adherence to policies for attendance, established procedures etc.
- Keep management informed on issues and problems
- Prepare monthly/annual results and performance reports
|Education :||Bachelor's Degree|
|Career Level:||Mid Level|
|Minimum Experience:||1-2 years|
To apply send in your CV and application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Also please do not forget to mention the post you are applying for.
- Industry: Telecommunication
- Ownership: Private Limited
- Address: Lalitpur