- Assist in store management, stock management, inventory management and physical verification, logistic management.
- Maintain adequate stock of requiered items in the store and update record regularly.
- Prepare purchase order, good received note, store entry and material distribution, assisting in dispatching and delivering materials to respective Departments, Area/District/Project Offices.
- Maintain updated documentation, filing, folders and administrative data in both hard and soft version.
- Coordinate with the Departments, Area/District/Project Offices for procurement related issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
- Minimum one year of experience in procurement (preferably in development sector).
- Satisfactory working knowledge of MS Office application (Word, Excel), email and able to easily navigate the Internet
- Good Interpersonal skills.
|Education :||Bachelor Degree in related field.|
|Minimum Experience:||1 year of experience|
For the ToR and salary details please visit http://gnnepal.org/about-us/career/ . Candidates who are eligible and interested to assume above mentioned ToRs are requested to apply with a detailed CV and cover letter mentioning name of specific position along with the duly filled EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION FORM ( which can be downloaded at http://gnnepal.org/about-us/career/)
Deadline: 5, August 2016
Only applicants who are short-listed will be contacted for recruitment process. applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
We encourage women and candidates from ethnic and marginalized communities to apply.
- Industry: NGO/INGO/Social/Develop.Projects
- Ownership: Private Limited
- Address: Lalitpur