Assistant Manager- Administration
2016-07-22 2571 Negotiable
- Ensure GNI Nepal operations are carried out effectively, efficiently, timely and intransparent manner.
- Manage day to day security related matters under the guidance of Head of Division
- Administration. Assist in the development and implementation of minimum operating securitystandards.
- Develop and maintain business continuity plan for emergency.
- Oversight of procurement processes, logistical services, and asset management inaccordance with GNI Nepal rules and regulations.
- Develop and manage procurement strategy, including sourcing strategy, supplierselection and evaluation, contracting strategy along with development of contract management system, quality management, customer relationship management and introduction of performance measurement.
- Develop asset management standards, asset management plans and procedures.
- Develop and implement information and communication management strategy.
- Master degree in relevant field with five years of experience in handling overall administration.
- Exposure in handling software and tools related to leaves and attendance etc.
- Sound understanding of procurement and logistics management.
- Good hands on Microsoft applications.
- Good interpersonal and communications skills.
- Working knowledge of the English language along with writing and communication skills.
|Education :||Master Degree in relevant subject.|
|Career Level:||Mid Level|
|Minimum Experience:||5 years of experience in overall Administration|
- Industry: NGO/INGO/Social/Develop.Projects
- Ownership: Private Limited
- Address: Lalitpur