Admin and Procurement Officer-1
2017-01-11 1212 As per organization's rules and regulations.
- Generally ensure smooth running of the office, manage and monitor office facilities and assigned support services to ensure their effective and efficient operation as well as maintenance ensure the safety, supplies and service of equipment.
- Work with the programme and technical teams to develop procurement plans for new projects.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines required.
- Organised, proactive, committed and service minded.
- Ability to prioritise workload, use initiative and work independently.
- Sound analytical and problem solving skills.Good in English language (verbal, writing, and listening).
- Good communication and can work within a multi-cultural environment, including both national and international staff member.
|Education :||Bachelor's degree in Management.|
|Job Location:||Chautara, sidhupalchowk|
|Career Level:||Senior Level|
|Minimum Experience:||5 years|
- Industry: NGO/INGO/Social/Develop.Projects
- Ownership: Private Limited
- Address: Chautara, sidhupalchowk