- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Excellent financial management skills and knowledge of latest management tools and computer application.
- Strong analytical and computer skills, with emphasis on budgeting and financial analysis.
- Excellent written and spoken English communications skills.
- At least 1 years experience in related field are preferreable.
|Education :||Bachelor's Degree in related discipline|
|Career Level:||Mid Level|
|Minimum Experience:||1 Years|
- Industry: Computers/Technology
- Ownership: Private Limited
- Address: Kathmandu