2016-08-03 1023 Negotiable
- Daily/periodic Invoicing – process invoices for relevant departments upon receipt of relevant invoice request
- Receipt of member/customer payments – process cheque payments, credit card transactions and direct deposits
- Daily banking – cheques and cash
- Processing monthly journals – interest received etc
- Communicate with staff/members/customers regarding invoicing and payment of invoices
- Raising of payments ensuring proper authorisations – via cheque and electronic funds transfer
- Processing of corporate credit card transactions – ensuring corporate purchasing policy is being followed by relevant cardholders
- Manage and reconcile office petty cash
- Communicate with creditors regarding outstanding accounts and payment of outstanding accounts
- Having good negotiation skills.
- Being creative.
- Having good communication skills.
- Being able to solve problems.
|Education :||Bachelors Degree in Accounting|
|Total Positions:||2 Positions|
|Career Level:||Mid Level|
|Minimum Experience:||2 years of similar experience|
- Industry: Others
- Ownership: Private Limited
- Address: Kathmandu