One of the Companies located at Kathmandu is looking for experienced candidates for the post of Executive-HR with 2 years of experience in HR field. Minimum qualification Bachelors in Management.
An HR executive is a key member of the HR department, often playing an instrumental role in many HR functions, or leading a team of HR staff for various projects.An HR executive performs the basic functions of the HR department, handling areas such as personnel management, social welfare and the maintenance of HR records.
- Supports management by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions; analyzing information and applications. Guide management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating and enforcing organization values.
- Update job knowledge by participating in conferences and educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Advice and Lead management in negotiations and bargaining with the trade unions and labors and come to an agreement on the guidelines as agreed by the management.
- Maintain professional network with the required stakeholders including government agencies.
This job is expired.