Electronic Payment System Pvt. Ltd. (ePay) is a company under Prabhu Group providing wide-range of Digital Financial Services via Self Payment Terminal (Kiosk) in Nepal. ePay has been leading the market by offering cumulative Electronic Services such as Mpos, Bill Payment, Instant Account Deposit (Bank/Cooperative), remittance & others.
Nabil, the first foreign joint venture bank of Nepal, started operations in July 7, 1984. Nabil was incorporated with the objective of extending international standard modern banking services to various sectors of the society. Nabil provides a range of commercial banking services through its 51 points of representation across the country and over 170 correspondent banks across the globe.
Chilime Hydropower Company Limited (Chilime) was incorporated in 1995 with an objective of hydroelectricity generation through optimal utilization of resources within the country. Nepal Electricity Authority (NEA) holds majority ownership with 51% share holding. Remaining 49% shareholding is from general public including 10% equity ownership of local people.
Surunga Municipality announces vacancy for IT OFFICER!!
PRIME COMMERCIAL BANK Ltd., an ‘A’ class financial institution brings you opportunities to grow together professionally and managerially. We seek application for the position of Trainee Assistant form suitably qualified, dynamic and result oriented Nepalese Citizens with strong interpersonal skills and pleasant personality.
The ultimate goal of studying hard is to get a job. But many of the bright students who are intelligent in their studies fails in interview round. The aim of this post is to provide some basic interview tips for freshers which help them in clearing their job interview successfully. While giving an interview the main concern of the interviewee is to impress his/her interviewer. So here are some basic interview tips for freshers that help you in clearing your interview.
Siddartha Bank announces vacancies for various positions!
NEPAL Government announces vacancies for 557 positions!
NIC ASIA Bank seeks applicants for various positions!
invalid login, please try again with correct email and password.