We provide a range of skincare, major and minor cosmetic surgeries and the latest non-surgical cosmetic treatments by a dedicated team of the best aesthetic doctors and cosmetic surgeons.View Full Company Profile
• Perform initial assessment of patient's condition.
• Obtain patient information and physical history.
• Administer preliminary physical examination and take vital signs.
• Provide emergency care.
• Assist physicians with examinations and procedures.
• Provide bedside care to patients in accordance with physician's orders.
• Monitor and record patient's progress.
• Administer prescribed medications.
• Perform procedures such as starting IVs, dressing wounds and removing casts or sutures.
• Maintain cleanliness of the ward and its environment, furniture and equipment.
• Inform Duty Doctor immediately of any special emergencies and keep a written record of any incidents.
• Help in controlling the visitor of patients as needed.
• Ensure that relatives of very ill patient are allowed to stay with patients when necessary.
• Supervise activities of support staff.
• Provide health education, including self-care and wellness issues to patients and their families.
• Respond to patient telephone calls.
• Keep up-to-date record of drugs and maintains records of its administration.
• Check and manage all equipment periodically to see that it is in good order.
• Check daily availability and conditions of emergency equipment and supplies.
• Report breakages and losses.
This is professional nursing work providing direct patient care and treatment and maintaining patient records and charts.
Viewed : 807 times