1. Start with a smile on your face & give details about Name, Place after greeting.
2. If necessary only add your family details.
3. Tell about your educational details.
4. Share about why you want to do JOB so.
5. About your Project in Brief.
6. The person who inspired you a lot.
7. Then about your interests/hobbies.
8. Also how you will spend your time when you are free.
9. Tell about skills.
10.Then conclude by saying THANKS to the Person who is listening to you.
Good morning mam/sir,
It's my pleasure to introduce my self. Well, I'm Rani born and raised in Kathmandu.
I have done my schooling in Little flower Montessori English Medium High School with, then I did my plus 12 from BISHWA JR COLLEGE and now I'm pursuing my final year B-Tech from CBIT.
My strengths are my attitude that I like to take challenges that I CAN do it, my way of thinking that I take both success and failure in a balanced manner.
I don't like to say weakness but I like to say scope for improvement that is I won't leave any ask in completely, I believe in my self and my hard work and I want perfection in every thing.
My short term goal is I want a such a platform where I can grow my career along with the organisation growth like yours and.
My Long term goal is I want to be one of the reason for the success of the organisation and I want to see your organisation as a bench mark to other organisations.
My ethic is "i never neglect an opportunity for my improvement".
Thats all about me sir. Thank you for giving me such a wonderful opportunity.
HOW TO GIVE SELF INTRODUCTION IN INTERVIEW