One of our client A reputed Beverage company is looking for a fresher candidates for the post of Mechanical Engineer. interested candidates can apply for this post.
Mechanical engineers can find employment in a huge range of sectors, mechanical engineering has usually played a part in almost all the products and services.
1) Read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings, schematics, and computer-generated reports.
2) Confer with engineers and other personnel to implement operating procedures, resolve system malfunctions, and provide technical information.
3) Research and analyze customer design proposals, specifications, manuals, and other data to evaluate the feasibility, cost, and maintenance requirements of designs or applications.
4) Specify system components or direct modification of products to ensure conformance with engineering design and performance specifications.
5) Research, design, evaluate, install, operate, and maintain mechanical products, equipment, systems, and processes to meet requirements, applying knowledge of engineering principles.
6) Investigate equipment failures and difficulties to diagnose faulty operation, and to make recommendations to maintenance crew.
1) A high level of technical and scientific knowledge and the ability to apply this knowledge to practical problems
2) Good oral communication skills and confidence in dealing with a wide range of people, including clients, contractors, designers, directors and plant operators
3) Precise and concise written communication skills
4) The ability to work well with a team
5) IT skills, particularly computer-aided design
This job is expired.