Five Star Hotel in Kathmandu
Office hours: 09 am to 6 pm (no shift duty)
Holiday: Regular Saturday. Public holiday as per company policy.
- A business graduate female candidate, smart and good personality
- She will be kept as trainee for three months time, this is like on the job training to make her familiar with the work and work environment
- During the training she shall be available on a part time (5 to 6 hours a day)
- We shall pay her during the training period (NRs. 8000 per month)
- Handling telephone calls
- Maintaining diary of the Director, reminders, appointments
- drafting email and letters, replies and correspondence.
- Filing and record keeping
- Coordinate and liaise among Departments
- Travel arrangement to Directors
- Meeting arrangements, preparing minutes
- Duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor.
Person should be well qualified in basic windows program, with good typing and communication skill.
Selection will be based on her performance during the training period. Once selected she shall be formally hired as per organization employment guidelines and her salary, perks and benefits will be as per her job entitlement. Starting salary would be NRs. 12000. Negotiable if the person is exceptionally good in her organizational duties and responsibilities.
Click here to apply this job