A well-known company located at Dhumbarai is seeking an experienced Industrial Engineer. so the interested candidate candidates can apply for the post.
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Engineering.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field.
- Full-time Position available.
Click here to apply this job
- Study operations sequence, material flow, functional statements, organization charts, and project information to determine worker functions and responsibilities.
- Direct workers engaged in product measurement, inspection, and testing activities to ensure quality control and reliability.
- Implement methods and procedures for disposition of discrepant material and defective or damaged parts, and assess cost and responsibility.
- Evaluate precision and accuracy of production and testing equipment and engineering drawings to formulate a corrective action plan.
- Analyze statistical data and product specifications to determine standards and establish quality and reliability objectives of finished product.
- Develop manufacturing methods, labor utilization standards, and cost analysis systems to promote efficient staff and facility utilization.
- Recommend methods for improving utilization of personnel, material, and utilities.
- Plan and establish the sequence of operations to fabricate and assemble parts or products and to promote efficient utilization.